Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome to Lisha's Advice Column

Hi, and welcome to Lisha's Advice. My name is Lisha and my goal is to help you live your most fulfilled life possible. I am starting this blog as a sort of advice column that you'd see in the newspaper. I have always thought they were fun to read and I've always wanted to write for one myself. If you have a question that you'd like advice on, ask away. It can be confidential or not. It can be on any topic you'd like. My expertise of focus is mainly on financial, relational, and spiritual topics.

Are you having problems with a friend, family member, or significant other? Are you not sure what to do? Ask me and I will give you my advice on your relationships. You can take it or leave it, but in my social circle and in my family, I am the one with the rational head on my shoulders, and I am a fair person. I hold true discernment of what you should do in almost any decision. Patience is a virtue, we've all heard that. And it is so true. However, sometimes there are also times when we've been patient enough, and it is time to take action on something.

Are you struggling financially? Let me get you back on track to creating and managing your budget. I will teach you how you can live within your means, save money, and still have some extra play money (no matter what your income, it is possible, as long as you're willing to make a few small changes). I also have many ideas of how to make money. I am a well rounded person with virtually many "jobs". I work for myself and I am my own boss, and I can help you achieve that, as well. I just love to do too many things and there is never enough time each day. So come and learn how you can make more money.

I am a Christian and I have devoted my life to God because He is the one who sent His Son to die for our sins. The wrongs that we have done will forever be erased because of the love of our Father and His Son Jesus Christ. However, even though I am a Christian, I am not afraid of talking about or being around people of other religions. Let's have some great discussions. You can leave a comment at any time with your own questions or opinions. If you are struggling with religious or spiritual issues and you would like the guidance of a Christian, I am here. I am not perfect, by any means. Everyone makes mistakes. But I try to live as good a life as possible, and I try to keep my focus on the One who gave us all life. Besides, sometimes we are all better teachers than learners. Am I right?

So, let's have fun with this. It can be an adventure that you can take with me. Ask a question or leave a comment below. Tune in often to see what happens. This should be very fun and interesting. My goal is to write a post every day, and each day it will be on a different topic. Obviously, I may not competely fulfill that goal because life sometimes gets in the way. But I will try to write one post a day. If I have a lot of inquiries, I will write as many as I can each day in response. Thanks so much for coming over and seeing what's going on at Lisha's Advice. Come back soon! :)

Want to Roll in Riches? Visit my money making blog. Click Here

I love pets! Need a Pet Sitter in San Diego? Go here: sandiegopetsitter.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love advice columns, so I think this is great. I have a question and I'm hoping you will give me some guidance. My boyfriend and I have been on and off for 8 years. We have 2 children. We love each other deeply, but we're always fighting. I will ask one tiny question and he will get defensive and run off or get angry. Sometimes our fights have become physical, but I've decided not to participate that way any longer. I feel he may be bi-polar or something like that. I never know what I should do because I feel like our relationship is a huge roller coaster. Sometimes I feel like we shouldn't be together, but other times, I just can't stand the thought of losing him. What do you think I should do?

    ReplyDelete