Sunday, August 7, 2011

My First Advice Post

My First Advice Post can be seen Here <--

I figured the best way to get started was to use Yahoo Answers as my first sources for my being able to give advice. I wanted to get started right away, so I checked Yahoo Answers and found a question I wanted to answer about a 13 year old girl who is wondering if her mom is abusing her in some way. You can see my answer under my Yahoo ID, which is Lisha5684

The reason I cannot post the Yahoo Question and my Yahoo Answer on here is because that is considered online plagiarism. You cannot have 2 things that are exactly the same in 2 places on the internet. It makes you an illegitimate source. So, I am following the rules to keep my reputation where it should be.

Go ahead and view my first advice post at Yahoo Answers: Here. Thanks for viewing!

Hopefully we can get the ball rolling on this blog soon. I really think we could have some fun here and learn some good life lessons, as well. If you have a question that needs answering, or if you have a comment about anything and everything, post below. Always come back for more! :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment